Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Going to Beautiful Lengths


So here it is. This Pantene Beautiful Lengths Smoothing Balm. I love it.

My son, Barrett, who is now 7 years old, was a hair puller. As he pulled, I cut. I cut and cut and cut, until my hair was pretty short. I've been growing my hair out since he was a baby, but I would get to that in-between length and I'd trim it. The last year, I've struggled through that icky length and I'd have to say that my hair is getting long. Hallelujah! I've made it! The hair is ok in a ponytail for a quick hair 'do or down and straight. I'm even considering trying my daughters Curlformer rollers.

Not that it is long, I've noticed that it is getting dry and needs a little TLC. The last time I got my hair done, she put this smoothing balm on it and it was great--but crazy expensive--to the tune of over $40!! Forget that. I can't swallow that price, so the search was on.

I did a little reading and found Pantene's Beautiful Lengths, designed just for long hair.

It feels super smooth and smells good too. I even find that my hair dries faster with the hairdryer. Cool. If you're looking for a great product for under $5. This is it--Just sayin'!