Friday, June 3, 2011

Herbal Essences Spray Gel Product Review

My daughter, Gwen, has fine hair.  She has long hair, but it is fine.  She gets broken hairs that stick up out of her ponytails and makes it look all messy and unkept.  I hate that.  Regular gels tend to weigh her hair down or makes her hair "crunchy".  NO GOOD.  :(  I'm always on the search for something to help tame those little fine fly-aways without too much weight or being too thick for her hair.

I FOUND THE ANSWER!!!

Herbal Essences Spray Gel!!!  (Cue the angels singing--"Hallelujah!!!!")

You can find this spray hair gel at big boxes like Target, Walgreens, etc.  

This spray gel has become a MUST in our house.  My daughter's hair looks so much better with it.  I gather her hair in a pony tail or pig tails and spray and comb into place.  Put the covered hair band in her hair and she comes home looking almost the same as how I sent her.  It is great!  If you or your child has fine hair that doesn't work with regular gels, Herbal Essences Spray Gel ROCKS!