Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Laundry Room Reorganization

Ok people.  DO NOT JUDGE ME BY THE MESS IN MY LAUNDRY ROOM!!!!
This is super tiny laundry room.  As you can see, it is only large enough to have the washer and dryer side by side.  That's it.  Last August, my awesome hubby put in a great counter top and it made my laundry room look a little prettier.  Not so much of the "laundromat chic", but a somewhat decent looking laundry room.  I haven't cleaned or organized since last August.  I just toss and store in there and this is what it ended up looking like--A MESS!
See, not pretty.  I like to hang dry swimsuits on the hang bar and I have a garbage can with "lost socks".  I have some random storage on the top rack for stuff too.  I'm going to clean this baby out and show you what it looks like at the end of the week.  :)