Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Great Hair Experiment 2011

This is me with my daughter:

I am not a natural blonde (shhhh!!!)  I'm starting to get tired of the blonde and I'm ready to go closer to my natural color.  I came across the coolest hair makeover style tool at In Style.

I took a picture of me with my hair pulled back.  It is not the most flattering picture, but it totally worked on the site.  You want your hair out of the way so the hair styles will fit to your head and you get a "real" look at what it will look like.

I was messing around and found a bunch of ways you can make your look more "natural" looking.  You can take any hairstyle and change the color or how close it is from your face.  You can move it up and down, left and right with the little arrow tools too.  Pretty cool!  Check out my looks.   Which one would you chose for me?

Zooey Deschanel




This one creeps me out for some reason!

Sarah Palin Hair--just for fun!







Jennifer Aniston


Prince William?!?!  It is I, "Kate"  (wait, let me say it again with a British accent!)
I don't know why, but this one makes me look thinner, I think.....

This one reminds me most of what I "THINK" my natural hair color is....I wish I could remember.


My sexy Farrah 'do!




You should try the Hollywood Hair Virtual Makeover tool!  It's awesome--there are some seriously funny 'dos out there!