Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Dead Grandma Came for a Visit

Yep, I'm crazy or else my dead grandma came for a visit.

Here's the story....

I have this wreath that I made and gave my grandma a few years ago.  After my grandma passed away last year, I got the wreath back.  This Christmas, I hung the wreath on the wall.

On Tuesday, my mom came to help me out with the kids because Boone went out of town for work.

At 5:30 in the morning, the first night my mom came to help with the kids, the wreath just fell off the wall.  I think my dead grandma came to visit and wanted to tell us that she was with us.  I know that it makes me sound a little crazy, but I'm totally serious.

In the morning, my mom told me that my grandma would get up with my grandpa at 5:30 am and milk cows.  5:30.  Coincidence?  I think not.

Again, this morning at 5:30, I wake up.  Seriously.  I think Grandma woke me up.

So tonight, my mom went home and I asked her to take grandma with her.  I can't handle this waking up at 5:30 business.   I love you Grandma, but I need my sleep.