Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Love/Hate Relationship and Snowshoes

I have this weird love/hate relationship with my house.  I love my house one day. I hate it the next.  Sometimes for no reason too.  It is a perfectly good house.  Sometimes I don't like it because I grew up with 10 acres of land and not seeing a neighbor has it's perks.  Other times, I love it because when you need a hand, you can open your door and ask one of the neighbors to help you lift a heavy object or whatever.  Sometimes I think I hate my house because I just have to keep cleaning the same crap up EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

Today I love my house...kinda.  Don't get too excited.  We could still use an office for Boone and I, but this will have to do (at least for the next few years).  I love my house today because we are literally about to walk across the street and have these beautiful walking trails right along a creek.

The kids got snowshoes from Grandpa for Christmas and then I ordered some snowshoes this week (Boone's shoes should be here by Tuesday).  We strapped those babies on and we were walking all over those trails.  It's so pretty and it reminds me of what I  had growing up.  All that privacy.  All those acres.  All that wonderful.  Ahhhh...happiness.
IMG 9921