Thursday, April 4, 2013

Cracker Addiction

I'm headed to the grocery store and I have a couple objectives.  One being to NOT buy crackers! Why I have such a weird cracker hoard is beyond me, but I do.
All my crazy crackers--none of which is expired.  Anyone hungry for crackers?
After I took this picture, I put the crackers away and I found two more boxes.  That would mean I have ten, yes TEN boxes of crackers in my pantry.

My newest item to use up since the travel-sized shampoos, conditioners and body washes are all gone and now all of the take-out plastic utensils are all used up, is to get rid of all of these CRACKERS!  My problem is this---I don't really eat many carbs.  I have a feeling every time I pack a lunch for my kids, they'll be getting container of crackers!

Anyone have any recipes that uses crackers?