Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Has it come to this? My Coke Zero Addiction.


I love Coke Zero, the way some people love coffee.  I mean it.  It's a full-on addiction.  L.O.V.E.  I wake up the morning and crack some open and have some for my morning drink.  Just like "regular" people have coffee.  It's how I take my vitamins.   For real.    

I know all the terrible things it does to your body.  I've watched the videos and read the reports.  I probably could drink a 2-liter bottle a day, if I let myself....but I don't.  I've cut back though.  I drink a can in the morning, one for lunch, and then usually one at the studio.  

I've recently tried to cut back on the one at the studio and have been mainly having water at the studio, unless I'm fighting a migraine.  I've been doing better, EXCEPT.....I've noticed that as soon as I drink the stuff, I get this all gross tummy feeling.  Just a bit of nausea.  I don't know what the deal is, but I don't think I can drink it any more!  I've maxed out on my sweet nectar of the gods!  Coke Zero, how could this happen with us?  We were such a great combination.  HOW am I going to get up and go?  Just sleep?!?!?!  

As of today, I'm just having the ONE can in the morning and that's it.  For real.  No more after that.  Heaven help me through this day, but I'm cutting this crap out of my life.  It makes me feel like garbage and I know it's bad for you.  If I don't like the taste of vitamins, I need to take them with juice.  

Maybe I'll actually drink coffee?!?!  Heck, I love the smell of it.  Who knows where this may lead?

Just think of the money I'll save.  I bet I could take a vacation to the Caribbean   (It'll be short.)