Sunday, April 14, 2013

My Little Boy's First Communion Pictures

I've been working on my photography skills and slowly, but surely, I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of it.

Today was Barrett's First Holy Communion.  I was super emotional, but I didn't cry.  We couldn't take pictures in church today.  Yesterday at the rehearsal, we could take some pictures.  Here are a few pictures and a few portraits we got of my little boy.

Ok...I had a ton of fun with the stained glass window, but I wanted to share with you the profile where you could and could not see his face.

Saying his prayers




See the next couple, you can kinda see his face a little bit.  





 If they could only be this angelic all the time. 


My little boy isn't so little anymore.....(wiping a tear).

Golly do I love his eyes.  My boy.  

The two trouble makers together.  If Barrett looks like he has trouble in his eye, it's probably because he was just about to pinch his little sister.  I can't wait to get this one printed.