Monday, May 6, 2013

Front Yard Landscaping Redesign

Last year for my birthday and Mother's Day (and for the great need), we had our landscaping redesigned.  Our neighbor's dad owns a landscape business far away, but he did it for us and he did a wonderful job.    We sent him our pictures and my neighbor (his daughter) helped us with all the measurements that he needed.  Over a weekend that they were visiting, they brought the plants and we did the work.

We removed all the landscaping rock (SUCKY) and ripped out the rocks, but I'm so happy we did.  It looks amazing.  Here are the before and after pictures.

BEFORE:


See how the deer and rabbits made my burning bush a buffet.  :( 






AFTER:
Speedy puppy. 
















I want to do some work on the other side of the driveway now, but actually just removing some plants and rock to plant grass.  

In the backyard, I have to do some moving around of plants that will need to happen very soon.  I'm off to look at pictures to figure out what is moving where!  I'll be sure to share!