Thursday, May 30, 2013

I had a big, long, negative rant, but then I deleted it.

I was going to tell you all about how my violin studio (in a lower level of an office building) got flooded by a urinal and how my dog probably has an ear infection.  How the garage sale that I was going to have today was probably going to get rained out and how my house is a giant mess, but I deleted that big rant.  It was REALLY long.   There is more, but I don't even want to get into it.  

I cancelled my garage sale to save my sanity.  I have just too much going on.  The 70% chance of rain just isn't worth it.

I woke up to sun.  Yep.  Joy.

I really don't care though.  I just spent the last 3 hours putting stuff away and my house still is a mess.  A better looking mess, but a mess.  Now I'm off to run 1,000 errands and then pick up the dog from the vet.  

Here I am...One overwhelmed mama.