- I sold two bins of kids stuff to Once Upon a Child.
- I finally got an end table for our Living Room that was plain and could fit Sofie's little doggie house underneath.
- I got some crafty stuff from JoAnn's to use as a pick-me-up, just in case the week was still going to be the pits.
- I bought a new bra (my favorite bra broke the day my studio flooded) with a coupon. Yeah!
- I returned some stuff to the Gap.
- I went to the Post Office
- I went to the Bank.
- I had lunch.
- I did three loads of laundry
- Three house of putting stuff away.
- Mowed over half the lawn before the mower ran out of gas and it started to rain (again).
- and....of course, I went to Target.
I also picked up Lola from the vet. It ended up that she did have a VERY bad ear infection in her left hear and also an ear infection in her right. I felt horrible. Then they also think she has an eye infection. It's hard for us to tell, because she's going blind and she's constantly tearing. So I left spending the same amount of money that I got from Once Upon a Child. I guess all was even, right?
When I picked up the kids, they each had a flower for me. Sweet, huh? The flowers were a "Thank You" for all my volunteer work during the school year. I NEVER get flowers. It was so nice. It was the best part of my week.
As I was driving down our street, I get a call from my friend (and studio-Suzuki parent), Carrie. She told me that she left me something by my door. I get home and there they are.
These happy, wonderful flowers (and did you know that blue is my favorite color?)! For serious! It was such a great end of a busy day and a not-so-great week. It totally turned my week around.
I also think that the flowers also made the sun come out. Serious happiness. Thank you, Carrie. You're the best! :)