Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I have any Etsy Shop

Did y'all know that I have an Etsy Shop?  Well, SURPRISE!  It's something I do in my "spare" time for fun.  I like making fun, crafty stuff for my kids and then, my OCD gets hold and then all of a sudden, I have a dozen in my house. So, I list them on Etsy.

Here are a few of my current listings.  Recently, I even sold some of my apple baby bibs to a lady expecting twins and her husband works for Apple.  Cool!  My shop has also been featured on a Disney blog.  Super fun!  I need to stock up on my apple and watermelon bibs.  I'm all sold out right now!  Maybe after this crazy week.  Check back at my shop often.  You never know what kind of thing I may come up with next.

My shop name is 1craftychick.  Fitting, right?


Come on over to my shop and take a peek.  Know anyone with a baby on the way or needing a gift for a toddler?  Making these fun and fruity cuties brings me happiness.  :)