Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Whoop! It's my birthday!

Whoop!  It's my birthday!  It's my birthday!  Let's party!  It's my birthday!

My mom, who has been here helping out this week, and I went to the Twin Cities and shopped at Ikea and the Mall of America.  We didn't get much of anything, but we had a fun time.

The last time I had a day "off" on my birthday was 6 years ago, yet here I am at 9:30 pm checking emails, returning calls, making programs, and lesson planning.  Gotta love days off.

But in all honesty, I had a great day off.  I found some music fabric at Ikea for my friend, Carrie.  Best part?  It was only $1.99/ yard!  CELEBRATE!  Now I feel like a schmuck for buying my the last time I was there and it was $3.99/yard.  Oh, well.  That's how the birthday cake crumbles.  ;)


Looking forward to another year.