Saturday, July 6, 2013

My Friendship Bracelet Maker Product Review


Gwen had her 7th birthday party last week and this a real winner in my book.

My Friendship Bracelet Maker, is super easy to use and it comes with lots of different kinds of floss.  Gwen and I went online tonight and they have tons of different patterns for beginners, intermediate, and even advanced friendship bracelets.  Many of the patterns even include easy to follow videos!

My Friendship Bracelet Maker is going to buy me tons of quiet time this summer and she'll be thinking of her friends and making gifts and bracelets to share.

What a blast from the past.  WAY better than pinning it to our rolled jeans, right?

My Friendship Bracelet Maker can be found a Michael's Craft Stores for around $19.99 without a coupon.  Wait until you have a coupon and you'll be golden!

Gwen loves it and so do I.