Friday, October 25, 2013

Getting the house ready

Yep, we're moving.  It's starting to sink in as I'm starting to get the house ready for sale.  I've started to pack up some of the "extra" stuff.  You know...the extra blankets, mattress pads, and those books that we just can't part with.

I've also donated two trunk loads of stuff to Easter Seals.  Great feeling of culling and cleaning out of EXTRA.  It also creates a space where things get worse before they get better too.  There are places in our house where it looks like things have exploded all over the place.  The kids rooms are starting to slowly get better as the week goes on.  The hall closet is starting to look pretty good too.  I've been listing stuff on eBay like a crazy woman, in hopes of making a few bucks too.

Today, I rented a 10X15 storage locker.  Never fun to think about a good chunk of our stuff fitting in a 10X15 storage locker, but it is what it is.  We're gonna sell this house and start new somewhere else.  We want to get the most out of this house and making this house look amazing is the goal.

I see lots of work in my near future.

Oh, did I mention that I have a big ole sinus infection and a migraine to go with it? Life is going on and I have to keep riding that crazy train.