Saturday, November 2, 2013

I just want to throw most of my stuff away

With our impending move, I've learned that I would like to throw most of our stuff way.  Okay, not most, but a good percentage of it.   Fresh start.  Clean this junk out!  Barrett is a hoarder and has a hard time letting stuff go.  Boone likes to pretend that he doesn't want to hold on to stuff, but he really does.  Gwen likes to hold on to stuff, but not as bad as the boys.  I'm not perfect, but I find that this move has been good therapy for me.  I wish I had more time to list stuff on eBay.  If I could just breeze through a bunch of listings, I would.  I just love the feeling of packing up a sold item and sending it on it's way.  I'm not making a whole lot on my resales, but, it's a heck of a lot better than the garage sale I had this summer.  Yeah, I won't do THAT again!

I keep chipping away at the "TO DO" List and Boone did almost all of the outside stuff today.  AWESOME!  Hopefully tomorrow is nice and he can stain a small part of the fence.  We have some stuff to finish up in the house, but we're on our way.

We want the house to sell, but we don't know WHAT we'll do when it does.  Rent an apartment or a house, I guess.  Adventures!