Sunday, November 3, 2013

It all better be worth it

I've worked so much and I've been still hacking with my nasty cough this weekend.  Plus, it's going to be a late night.  The upstairs it ALMOST done.  I can almost see it.  The stink of cleaning supplies is hanging in the air and all I really have left is the kitchen island and my desk.  (Not mentioning the floor which will be the last thing to get done.)

Then on to the basement.  Boone has been cleaning in the basement since yesterday.  I haven't gone down there, so really he could be playing video games and leaving it for me to have a late-night heart attack.  I'm assuming that he's been working on it.

I'm assuming it will all be worth it in the end.  The kids love their simplified rooms.  Wish we could keep it that way forever...maybe with some coaxing....a mom can dream.