Here are some of our changes in the next few months:
- We will be living on the 2nd floor of an apartment, in what I consider to be a "big city". Madison, Wisconsin.
- I will be commuting to our current home for two, intense days of teaching to carry my students into their new teacher. Honestly, I know I'm not ready to let them go and I desperately feel like I just can't let them be without a teacher when I know that with all the teacher searching I've done has turned up one, possibly two teachers that can be here in just a few months. I love my Suzuki families so much that I'm willing to put myself out there in a crazy way to carry them through. People think I'm crazy...I call it dedication.
- We will be homeschooling the kids so they don't have to go to three different schools this year. I'm really excited to explore Madison this way. Madison is basically an unknown city to me too, so this will be a great way to get to know our new town.
- Most of our "STUFF" will be in storage. We are only packing the things we need for 6-months and that can get us through our time in the apartment. Everything else is going into a big storage unit that is provided for us. That means, no sewing machine! Most of my crafty stuff--GONE! AHHHHHH!!! We're really getting serious about this too. We're only taking mattresses for the kids and for us, boxspring and mattress. We're only taking our chair and half and the ottoman for the living room too. It'll be sparse, but fine.
- I can say that we do know people, but the kids network of friends has been pretty much severed. I'm going to register them for a few classes since we'll have some freedoms with homeschooling.
- New church. I'm really nervous about this one. We really have to chose our church quickly because the kids have CCD.
- ........I'm sure this list has a ton more things, but I've got to get moving. Too many things to get done today.