Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Merry Holiday, Y'all.

Once the kids came back from deer hunting, all bets were off and nothing else was done with the Christmas cards.  It was a good try though.  Hopefully I'll finish them up by next Monday.  The first bunch went in the mailbox today and I'm happy that our greetings are going to brighten someone's day soon.  

This year, our card says "Happy Holidays", and it doesn't bother me, because there are so many holidays to be celebrated...Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Hanukkah.  We do usually send Merry Christmas cards, but I guess it's about the spirit of the season of celebrating.  Not the gifts, but of whatever and however you celebrate the holiday that you're celebrating.  So Merry Holiday, y'all.  Do what you do and be happy and be merry.  

Pssssttt....I'm exhausted!