Whoo Hoo! 2014! You all know how I love resolutions.
Here are some of my resolutions:
1) Accept and flow with change.
2) Continue to rid myself of excess and use the profits (both space-through donation and fiscal-from Ebay) to get something or somewhere that matters to my family.
3) Take time to enjoy the little people and things in my life.
4) Accept the loss of my current studio without too much sadness and allow myself time to process the loss.
5) Focus on teaching my children to be kind to one another...so tired of the picking at each other.
6) Be in bed before midnight every night.