Thursday, October 30, 2014

Find Joy in the Journey Barn Board Sign Tutorial

I've been so busy!  I can't believe how time has gone by so quickly.  And now it's going to Halloween and then November?!?!  How can it be so?

Here is a cool craft I did over the last month.  It's kind of a mash up a couple things I saw on Pinterest with my own twist.

It's this paint stick sign tutorial from Creations by Kara.  
+
The style of font and set up in this free printable.

=

I used reclaimed barn boards and scrap fabric that I had lying around and just used paints that I had in the basement from other projects.  When I painted the barn boards, I wiped the white paint on to give it a more rustic look and some boards absorbed the paint more than others.  This was an easy, inexpensive craft that turned out pretty cute!