Tuesday, December 2, 2014

I met the Pioneer Woman in my Living Room

Okay, okay.  I was watching Netflix, but I FELT like met the Pioneer Woman (Ree Drummond) in my living room.  I'm completely hooked.  I love The Pioneer Woman cooking show.  Talk about a show that I can actually use!  Talk about comfort food...."Fancy Mac and Cheese"?  YES, PLEASE!

Today, I used her Chicken Spaghetti recipe to use up the rest of our turkey from Thanksgiving and OMG!  It was a hit.  The kids loved it and there is enough to feed an army!  Next time I'll have to freeze half for another day and that'll save me time (you gotta love that too!).

Super yummy you have to try it and I'm not even a huge pasta fan most days!  Click on the link above to get the recipe and it takes about an hour and half to have done from start to finish with raw chicken.