Today. Peanut Butter Chocolate Kiss Cookies!
I just used recipe from the of the JIF Peanut Butter Jar and turned the tray around about half way through baking and they come out beautifully! I used butter because I don't have shortening in the house too.
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/2 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/2 cup softener butter
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1.HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Add egg. Beat just until blended.
- 2.COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture at low speed. Mix just until blended. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2-inches apart onto greased baking sheet.
- 3.BAKE one baking sheet at a time 7 to 8 minutes, or until set and just beginning to brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to cooling racks to cool completely.