Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Apple Orchard 2015

Last year I shared apple orchard pictures, this year I thought I'd do the same.

New orchard.  Not sure if I like it better or not, but you don't "Pick-your-own", so it was relatively quiet in the orchard making it easy to get some nice shots.  It was a nice, hilly little place outside of Madison.

Here is what I ended up with.


The "ORCHARD WALK" signs dotted the orchard in such a cute way.  You could tell they painted what they needed too, but were very well taken care of.  

The colors were so rich. 

These were my favorite.  So beauitful.  

I love how they trained the apple trees to go in arches.  

Gwen took a shower under a sunflower.  

Ms. Gwen and all her attitude.

Mr. Barrett looking way too grown up for my liking.  Where'd my little boy go?

Oh yes....there was a ladder and I used it.  

I love my kiddos.