Wednesday, October 28, 2015

If I had unlimited time, there's so much I'd do...

If I had unlimited time, there's so much I'd do...

I'm starting to make friends and we go to different places together.  I can't say that I've ever had or done something like that before. I know that I am a bit guarded and I hesitate before I open up, but I'm finally, after a year and half, making real relationships where I talk about myself.  I've had friends, but I'd just pop over for a quick visit or they were neighbors and I felt that deep down, they wouldn't be my friends if we weren't neighbors.  Today, I'm meeting not one, but two friends at the same time at a little coffee shop in town and I think about how this coffee shop is so much fun.  If I had unlimited time in my life, maybe I'd have a little coffee shop and whip up cool (and hot) drinks for people.  I'm sure there are nasty-ass people who are rude, but I love the atmosphere, people meeting, helping people on their way.  I also love that it is in a small town.  So nice.  Coffee, or for me a mocha latte, is way more than a latte...it's friendship too.  I can see why people love it so much.